Health & Safety
As a Company concerned with both the environment we live in, but also the health and safety of the users of our products, we provide users with detailed information on our products and evaluate the risks associated with them. Our policy is to:
- Identify hazards for potential users of our products.
- Decide who might be harmed and how.
- Evaluate risks and decide on any precautions that need to be taken and provide clear information on them.
- Review our assessment and update product information as required.
We seek to observe all current legislation and have particular regard to:
- Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations [COSHH] 2002 as amended.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Registration Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals [1907/2006EU].
For full technical information please visit the Information Centre